Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The other side of the coin,



My newest book project is now finished. After working on it since Nov. of 2010, I can say that is it some what of a relief to finish it and yet it leaves me with a void to fill.
Spending late hours researching everything from money drawing herbs to Deities of prosperity. Sometimes going to bed as the sun was coming up and the birds were chirping. That had become my nightly routine.
Add on to that the other articles I write and classes/workshop I teach and shows I perform on.
But it is a labor of love. I cant wait to hold the finished completed book in my hands and show it to everyone.
So now I move onto the next 3 projects. I am starting production filming of my own series of Belly dance dvd's and my next 2 book projects.
One book project will find me hiking with my cane corso dog and researching The Great lakes legends and stories about dogmen, werewolves and wolfmans.
while the second book project for this summer will be my 3rd spell book.

No comments:

Post a Comment